Saturday, June 18, 2011

HOW TO MAKE A WEBSITE’S FULL SIZE SCREEN SHOT


For a long time I was searching for how to take full screen shot of a website.I got a lot of application which is helped me to take screen shot of the screen which is visible on screen.But actually I was searching for a software which can help me to take the screen shot of entire website from header to footer.At last I found an easy way to take the entire web pages screen shot.There is no need to download and install a software.
I made it simple by the use of a Mozilla FireFox add on name ScreenGrab.The ScreenGab is an extension for FireFox which will help you to take the screen shot of a web page at different levels.
It provides three options of,
  • Complete page/Frame
  • Visible portion
  • Selection

You can install this extension by visiting https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1146.
Once you are installed it you can Right click on any page and go to screen grab option will create a screen shot of your favourite web page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011-2012 Muhaimen. All rights reserved